Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Menu Planning Monday on Tuesday


Well, here goes. My first steps into the world of blogging. I thought I would use this as a way of holding myself accountable in many of my housekeeping pursuits. I have been looking at plans linked at "I am an Organizing Junkie" for many months. I figured this is a good start.
This will be my tenative plan for the week.

Breakfasts:
Pancakes, cereal, oatmeal, and toast

Lunches:
Leftovers, sandwiches and salads

Suppers:
Monday: Date night - Red Lobster with our Discover Card gift card

Tuesday: Homemade Sausage (ground hog) Pizza to celebrate Groundhog Day

Wednesday: Eat at church

Thursday: Meatloaf and green beans

Friday: Taco Salad

Saturday: Rice and Chicken Wraps
http://www.recipezaar.com/Rice-and-Chicken-Wraps-43656

Sunday: Crockpot something
For more menu ideas check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment